Need a craft to keep the kids busy when it is too cold to go out?
Check out these super easy paper trees from Parents Magazine
1. Using different-size circle punches, have the kids punch circles from different shades of green cardstock or scrapbook paper. You can also use scissors to cut the circles.
2. Using a standard hole punch, have them make the "ornaments" from various bright colors of paper.
3. Use glue stick to glue green circles together in a triangular shape (to resemble a Christmas tree).
4. Glue small colored dots all over green circles as ornaments.
5. Punch or cut a star for the tree topper; glue to the top of tree.
6. Clip a clothespin to the bottom as the trunk. You can also glue a ribbon hoop in the back and hang them in your tree!